ss_blog_claim=578064a0c93c4f2fa7b88b7253484b7e ss_blog_claim=578064a0c93c4f2fa7b88b7253484b7e

Receive the Latest Post Through Your E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Leave a Trace

BlogCatalog

12/15/2008

Do Men Really Hate Taking Pictures?

Most, if not all, girls love to have portraits of them taken and go crazy with the camera. But it seems to me like guys in general don't care about it at all. They only pose for the camera when needed like at weddings, proms, or other memorable events, or if they happen to meet Shaq in person and want to brag a photo of them with him on Facebook. They (except the photographers) even hate clicking the shutter button of the camera to take a picture of someone or some random stuff... unlike the women, who, photographers or not, like to carry cameras around them whether it's a film, disposable, point-and-shoot type, or bulky DSLR camera. They like to capture just anything. No wonder it's the women who scrapbook and not the men :P

I always expect my husband to say either "Ugghhh" or "No" whenever I ask him to take a picture of me especially if it's just some random picture like me sipping a Starbucks drink or me playing with our bengal cat. And it's not just my husband. My dad, my ex's, my male friends, and male classmates and boardmates in college...they would have almost exactly the same reaction whenever I say "Let's take pictures". I've never heard of any guy who responded something like "Oh yeah, let's take some! There's a nice view over there!"
Is it a nature of men to dislike the camera? I mean, it's not a girly hobby, is it?

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design