ss_blog_claim=578064a0c93c4f2fa7b88b7253484b7e ss_blog_claim=578064a0c93c4f2fa7b88b7253484b7e

Receive the Latest Post Through Your E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Leave a Trace

BlogCatalog

12/10/2008

Mayonnaise for shiny and healthy hair

I know it sounds weird but this do-it-at-home beauty treatment has been proven and tested to be effective. I remember when I was in highschool, there was this girl who was popular because of her extremely beautiful hair. It was jet black and thick and noticeably shiny. The other girls including me found out that she had been treating her hair with mayonnaise for years. At first I thought it was funny, I mean I had only known mayonnaise being used for bread and salad. Then other people told me that it was really good for the hair. So I tried it to see for myself and was amazed with the result. My hair had never been so soft that I kept touching it the whole day. I also got compliments about how shiny it was that day. My friends asked me what conditioner I used and told them the "secret". Everyone I advised to put mayonnaise on their hair and tried it experienced the same result. Here's how you do it:


-Wash and shampoo hair, don't condition. Then let it air-dry.
-When hair is completely dry, apply mayonnaise to your hair like how you apply conditioner. Then cover with a shower cap or plastic bag.
-Let it set for at least 30 minutes. I usually set mine for upto 3 hours. Rinse the mayonnaise off  completely with water (don't use hot water) before shampooing. Apply twice more shampoo and conditioner than you normally do to make sure that your hair won't smell when it dries.
- Air-dry or blow-dry hair.

You can do this treatment once a week for the first 4 weeks then twice a month for maintenance.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design