ss_blog_claim=578064a0c93c4f2fa7b88b7253484b7e ss_blog_claim=578064a0c93c4f2fa7b88b7253484b7e

Receive the Latest Post Through Your E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Leave a Trace

BlogCatalog

12/10/2008

Neutrogena Oil-Free Power-Clear Scrub and 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment


Ok, this is my very first product review.  FYI, this and my future reviews on other products are not paid reviews (I wish they were). Besides, the blog obviously can't attract even the cheapest advertiser since this is only my second post. My reviews are based on my own use and consumption of the products in the past and are meant to guide others in their buying decisions.

I first used the 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment. It was in a summer month when I had a skin break-out and this facial wash felt really refreshing on my skin everytime I washed my face. It smelt good too, I liked it to stay on my face for a minute or 2 before washing it off. The zits were gone after the first week of using it day and night. I still continued using it even after all the zits cleared. The product claims to heal acne even before it emerges because of the microclear technology it contains,  but there were days that I still got some zits which usually disappeared in a few days even without using any other acne treatment. When it ran out, I went to Walmart to buy a new one, but I unawarely picked the power-clear scrub instead. Their packaging look exactly the same that I didn't notice the words "power-clear scrub" on the one that I picked. So I just decided to give it a try. The scrub is almost the same as the 3-in-1 hyrating treatment except that it made my skin a little dry. But they both smelt good and I was satisfied of either of these 2.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design